sâmbătă, 19 septembrie 2009

Now I know (where I belong)

My hopes and dreams have gone away
Now all I’ve left are the waves I feel on my face
They have come to help me find my way
To take me where I belong, through the coral reefs.

I left the rose you gave me floating
But I’m not going to the surface
I’m off to a new start, a new beginning
In the deepness of the oceans.

I was stuck in a strait, but I’ve finally found the way
I feel great with emeralds in my hair, swimming all day
Nobody’s going to hurt my feelings anymore
They’re being guarded by a pearl oyster.

Starfish, sea spiders, dolphins
Brilliant mermaids whom I call sisters
They all accept me for who I am
They all treat me like I was one of them.

I’m where I belong
I’ve been waiting for this for so long
The ocean is my secret place
It saves me from the evilness of the surface.

Un comentariu: